At 43 The Spa, the health and safety of our clients and employees is our highest priority; we constantly strive to ensure the highest levels of cleaning and disinfection in our facilities, with the aim of ensuring that our areas meet the highest quality standards set by local and national authorities.
We have also strengthened our protocols in line with the requirements set out by the ISPA (International Spas Association), the “Spa BCN Connect” Spas and Beauty Centres Association, and STANPA (National Perfumery and Cosmetics Association), which ensures the monitoring of the standards that are necessary in order to adapt our activities to COVID-free measures. Additionally, all of our therapists have taken and obtained diplomas from courses recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Below you will find information on our policy and the most significant measures that we have applied in our Spa to improve your experience and offer you the best personalized service. We hope to see you soon at 43 The Spa.
– Capacity reduction in all areas to provide a safer environment and comply with social distancing regulations.
– Our staff must wear approved PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times. They all havedaily temperature checks and, of course, are constantly washing their hands with soap and applying hydroalcoholic gel.
– The use of a face mask is mandatory from arrival at our facilities.
– Hydroalcoholic gel will be available for you in all areas of the Spa.
– Constant cleaning and disinfection of our areas.
– Our Spa can only be accessed with a prior appointment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to allow enough time for reception, changing and storing your belongings. Any delay will affect the time of the
service received, which will be charged in full.
– We have currently stopped using all forms of paper such as catalogues and price sheets, which can now be consulted digitally.
– All clients who have booked a service at 43 The Spa will be required to sign a declaration of responsibility upon arrival.
– Payments can only be made by credit card. Cash payments will not be accepted.
– If you have a gift voucher that you have not been able to use while we have been closed in recent months, please send an email with the voucher information to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to extend its validity period.
– Therapists work with approved certified face masks at all times.
– We recommend massages and body treatments to be carried out without the use of gloves because, in addition to washing their hands thoroughly, our staff uses hydroalcoholic gel. However, should you prefer, the massage can be done with gloves.
– For facials, manicures and pedicures, our therapists will also use face shields.
– We ensure that treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected after every service.
Damages and losses
– The spa does not assume responsibility for any loss of or damage to personal items.
Prices subject to change
– We make every effort to keep our treatment menu up to date, but it should be noted that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
– Our water, relaxation and terrace areas are mixed spaces and, due to security reasons and capacity restrictions, they can currently only be used with a reservation made prior to treatment.
– Our changing rooms are available for showering before and after each service.
– You will have a locker at your disposal for individual use throughout your experience.
– Our areas will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
– 43 The Spa offers disposable towels, bathrobes and slippers.
– To use the water area, use of a swimsuit is required.
– For room treatments, you must use your own or disposable underwear (the latter will be available at the Spa).
Access for minors
– The minimum age for entry to the Spa is 18 years old; minors between the ages of 14 and 18 must be accompanied and under the supervision of an adult.
– The minimum age for body treatments is 18 years old; for facial treatments, it is 16 years old.
– Please notify us of the cancellation of your treatment 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged in full.
– If you are not staying at the Hotel Arts Barcelona, you must provide a credit card number in order to make a reservation.
– If you present any symptoms associated with COVID-19, have recently been in contact with a suspected or confirmed positive case, or if you are in quarantine, you will have to cancel or postpone your appointment.
– Before booking the treatment, please tell us if you suffer from any cardiovascular problems, epilepsy, diabetes, asthma, or high/low blood pressure, or if you are pregnant.
– If you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, you must cancel or postpone your appointment. Accidents and injuries.
– The Spa does not assume responsibility for any accident or injury.